GAME DAY STARTS HERE BALTIMORE RAVENS SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR’S SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, participating retailers, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three (3) months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 16, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 9, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of the computer administering this Sweepstakes is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. SWEEPSTAKES OVERVIEW: The Sweepstakes consists of four (4) random drawings, each corresponding to a particular prize pool as further described herein. See below for prize pools (each a “Prize Pool”), Section 4 for details on how to enter a particular Drawing, and Section 6 for prize details.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter as described below.
(a) Text Message Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, use your SMS-enabled mobile phone to text the Keyword associated with the Prize Pool in which you are entering (as stated in the table in Section 3) to 23955. For each entry, participant will receive an autodialed text message confirming their entry. By entering via text messaging the participant is consenting to receive up to five (5) reply text messages about the Sweepstakes from the Sponsor. Additional reply text messages about the Sweepstakes may be sent to participant depending on participant’s request(s) for help or to opt out (see below) and if they are selected as a potential winner. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message. Participants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Message and data rates may apply. Consent is not a condition of entry. Your text is your electronic signature agreeing to these Official Rules and to giving electronic written consent. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers will participate. A participant may, at any time, choose to not receive further text messages by sending an opt-out text message stating “STOP” to 23955. If a participant sends an opt-out text message, he/she will be sent a reply text message, which will confirm that he/she has been unsubscribed and will receive no further text messages. For help, send “HELP” to 23955. Mobile entry is not required to submit an entry or win a prize in this Sweepstakes.
(b) MAIL-IN: To enter without sending a text, hand print your first and last name, complete mailing address, daytime phone number, date of birth, and email address on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper and place your entry into an outer-mailing envelope with proper postage affixed and mail it to: Game Day Starts Here Baltimore Ravens Sweepstakes, PO Box 130, c/o GSE, Dept. 21-8143-07, Glencoe, MN 55336-0130, to be postmarked by October 9, 2021 and received by October 16, 2021. On the outside of your envelope (in the lower left-hand corner please) you must include the name of the keyword for which you are submitting an entry (“RAVENSTIX”, “ALLACCESS”, “ACCESS” or “RAVENSCHIPS”). Mail-in entries received without a keyword will be deemed ineligible. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per stamped-outer envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) entry per day per Prize Pool per person/mobile phone number/address, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hour time period between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day with the exception of the first day which will begin at 12:00:00 p.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day.
Each entry must be manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related phone numbers may be blocked. If it is discovered that a participant used multiple phone numbers or manipulated their entry information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries, such persons will be disqualified and all of their entries shall be deemed invalid and any prize won by such person shall be forfeited.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: For each Prize Pool (as stated in Section 3), potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 18, 2021 from among all eligible entries received for that Prize Pool. See Section 6 for the number of winners per Prize Pool. All random drawings will be conducted by the Sweepstakes administrator, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given drawing. Limit one (1) prize per household.
6. PRIZE DETAILS:
For Prize Pool A:
For Prize Pool B:
For Prize Pool C:
For Prize Pool D:
Prize Conditions for ticket prizes: All transportation, accommodations, parking, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Game is subject to availability, change, and cancellation. No alternative date will be provided. If winner cannot attend the game on the date specified, prize shall be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such individual. Tickets are only valid for the date shown on the ticket. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions as stated on tickets. Seating assignments are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Minor child may accompany winner as a guest only if minor’s parent or legal guardian is the winner or one of winner’s guests. Minor must be accompanied at all times during the game by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Additional prize details may be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Prize/tickets are not for re-sale and cannot be sold after awarded. Winner agrees to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and Promotion Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or behaves with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game.
Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of a prize will not be awarded.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail. If a potential winner participated via text message, he/she will be required to respond to a prize notification text message from the Sweepstakes administrator within twenty-four (24) hours in order to capture potential winner’s contact information. If no response is received within twenty-four (24) hours, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If a potential winner participated via mail-in, he/she will be notified by email, phone or by mail at the time the prize is awarded. Potential winners may also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within twenty-four (24) hours of prize notification as indicated on the Affidavit. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving a prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in a participant's email address or mailing address. If (a) an attempted notification or prize is returned as undeliverable; (b) a potential winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the notification; (c) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; (d) a potential winner cannot be verified; or (e) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting), in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes will be shipped within six (6) to eight (8) weeks of winner verification (with the exception of ticket prizes which will be awarded prior to the game date).
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail, email, entries or text messages. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, wireless, electronic or Internet connectivity or other network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any data transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the network in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the network; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an entry submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, submissions of entries, the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's electronic device and/or phone equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. In the event of an identity dispute of a participant whom entered via Text Message, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the phone number used for entering.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree (a) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the NFL Entities and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all claims, actions, losses, injuries, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such participant's participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting a prize, winners (a) agree that the Sponsor, Promotion Parties, the NFL Entities and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winners against, any liability including, without limitation, for personal injury or death to participant or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor, and its designees and assigns the right to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor, Promotion Parties, and the NFL Entities are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes (including any prize) is compromised, modified or canceled due to pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, if any. Winner(s) will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize, if applicable. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty which may be included in the prize packaging. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, Sponsor and Promotion Parties reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes; and (b) cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the remaining prizes from among all eligible, non- suspect entries received prior to cancellation. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the states listed in Section 1 and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor or Promotion Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Collin or Dallas Counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received by November 18, 2021, to: Game Day Starts Here Baltimore Ravens Sweepstakes Winner’s List, PO Box 130, c/o GSE, Dept. 21-8143-07, Glencoe, MN 55336-0130.
12. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024.
13. THE NFL ENTITIES: The National Football League, their member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions, LLC, NFL International, LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players Incorporated, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
© 2021 Frito-Lay North America, Inc.